Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cartoon Skeletons


          My cartoon’s bones display all of their bones from spine to sternum. The bones I mainly focused on were the rib cage, skull and hands. Wreck it Ralph's hands were over exaggerated to fit his large proportion, and his rib cage was drawn to fit his large upper body. In the cartoon he has very short legs compared to his large upper body and arms, which made me wonder if he would be falling over all the time! The little girl on the far right is very petite compared to Wreck it Ralph so I made her hands have little ball shaped bones instead of individual shaped fingers. Since my characters were humans I had to make sure they were similar to actual people instead of Walli and other fantasy characters which made it a bit more challenging!  

No comments:

Post a Comment