Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

Tongue





Today in art, we worked with Photoshop.  To me, it was fun but challenging. Some steps were sort of confusing, but after a while it makes a lot of sense.  For me, I messed up at the beginning at least 4 times, so I had to keep doing steps over and over again till it worked. My tongue looks like it was stuck into a toaster because I used a tool that shaded it but I shaded it a little too much.  I noticed with my other classmates if you didn’t pay really close attention and watch parts of the video over and over again it is easy to miss a really important step and to get behind. I enjoyed this project, but you need to pay close attention to the tutorial and take your dear old time otherwise it looks tacky and not very realistic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment