Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What happens next??

            I personally didn’t like doing this part of the project because I couldn’t think of anything realistic that could happen to Photoshop together. The hardest part of this project for me was creating a lighting that looked and felt realistic for the audience.  I feel as if the picture isn’t realistic at all and the hot air balloon should be somewhere else! At first the balloon was too light so I had to darken it and add highlights to the area in the top right corner of the balloon. But now you can’t even tell because I moved the balloon so that only the bottom of it is showing. If I could have changed the project I would have taken more than an hour and a half and tried to make it look as if the hot balloon was actually in the waterfall area. The theme of this project was to make the viewer guess, "what will happen next?"

No comments:

Post a Comment